Lot includes four percussion muzzle loaders and one trap door rifle. All are in poor, non firing condition.
– US Johnson Military cartouched percussion converted rifle with an 18.75″ bbl. Mechanically good. Dated 1833 Middletown, CT
– US Springfield Trapdoor dated 1870 on Trap door and 1863 on lock. serial 25518 on chamber and cut down 22″ barrel. Wood has cut down and some kind of mechanical tooling used to refinish.
– Unknown “Pennsylvania” long rifle (obfuscated cartouche) with 37″ bbl
– Jordan 1742 Flintlock Brown Bess Musket percussion converted , 45″ bbl, damaged muzzle (blunt hammered at edges)
– Rich Ashmore Pennsylvania Long Rifle as-found condition, 38″ bbl.
NO FFL NEEDED